Over the years, I have had a lot of fun training and monitoring over 200 international research analysts and enumerators on a range of survey methodologies:
- 2016: Tanzania D-WMS schools for SABER-World Bank in Dar El Saalam, Tanzania.
- 2015: China D-WMS hospitals in Beijing, China.
- 2015: China WMS manufacturing and Singapore WMS hospital in Singapore.
- 2014: WMS retail in Singapore. D-WMS schools in Mexico.
- 2013: African (Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, and Zambia) and Latin American (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Nicaragua) WMS manufacturing in London, UK.
- 2013: Brazil WMS schools and hospitals in London, UK.
- 2013: Indian D-WMS schools in Hyderabad, India (a module in the Andhra Pradesh Randomized Evaluation Studies).
- 2013: Brazilian, European (Germany, France, and UK), and US ETU survey in London, UK.
- 2012: Indian WMS schools, hospital, and retail in Mumbai, India.
- 2011: Italian WMS schools in Cagliari, Italy (CRENoS, University of Cagliari)
- 2011: India ETU in Mumbai, India.
- 2010: Latin American (Argentina, Mexico), Asian (India, China, and Japan), European (Italian, France, Germany, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, and UK), and North American (US) WMS manufacturing in London, UK
- 2009: European WMS schools and hospitals surveys (Sweden, Germany, and UK) in London, UK